Motorhome Hire – Sussex, Hampshire and Surrey
LandCruise is the largest motorhome rental company on the South Coast. We offer you the freedom to explore the most exciting destinations in your own way, at your own pace, for a great price and unrivalled service. We are conveniently located in Chichester, West Sussex. A fantastic location for those wishing to rent a motorhome to visit Brighton, the New Forest, the Isle of Wight, Dorset and the South or those who wish to pick up their motorhome locally to explore the rest of the UK and Europe.
Our fleet of motorhomes (some people call them campervans) ensure that you have a safe and comfortable trip. In 2014 we will have 14 different layouts ranging from 2 to 6 berths and from budget to VIP. Not sure which motorhome to hire? Have a look at our guide to choosing the right motorhome for you. We also specialise in dog-friendly motorhome hire.
Three ex fleet motorhomes are left in our Autumn Sale. For further details see our Sales Page.
What it costs?
The cheapest 2 berth costs between £400 per week in winter and £800 in summer. A typical family 4-6 berth motorhome costs between £425 to £925. For further information, see our hire prices. In addition to the hire tariff, you should allow for:
- £5 – £7 per day for second driver insurance
- £2.50 per day if you have 3 points on your licence
- The insurance excess is £750 with an option to reduce to £0 if you take out Collision Damage Waiver
- £1 per day for propane gas
- From £100 per week if you wish to travel to mainland Europe
We do not charge for taking credit card payments or have any other administration charges.
Why choose Us?
The LandCruise Motorhome Hire experience includes:
- An immaculately presented motorhome
- Collection and return any day of the week
- Short and long term hire
- Hires available for UK or European Travel
- Free membership of the Camping and Caravanning Club
- Digital TV/DVD as standard
- Fully comprehensive vehicle insurance
- AA breakdown cover
- Extensive range of optional items
- Free secure parking for your car
- A full tank of diesel when you set off – please return it full
Planning your trip
Our crew are on hand to give you travel advice, a thorough handover demonstration at the time of collection and if you need any help while you’re away just give us a call 24 hours a day. Whether you are new to motorhome hire or you are an experienced motorhome traveller, we will offer you everything you need to have a holiday to remember. Interested, but looking for inspiration on where to go – have a look at Things to Do/Places to Go for inspiration on where to stay. It includes recommended campsites in the South of England including East and West Sussex, Hampshire, the New Forest and Dorset. Plus information on where to stay all year round and links to directories covering the UK and Europe.