Motorhome Hire – Sussex, Hampshire and Surrey
Please see the Contact Us page for opening hours over the next couple of weeks.
LandCruise owns the largest selection of motorhome rental vehicles on the South Coast – giving you a wider choice of different layouts. We offer you the freedom to explore the most exciting destinations in your own way, at your own pace, for a great price and unrivalled service. We are conveniently located in Chichester, West Sussex. A fantastic location for those wishing to rent a motorhome to visit Brighton, the New Forest, the Isle of Wight, Dorset and the South or those who wish to pick up their motorhome locally to explore the rest of the UK and Europe.
Our fleet of motorhomes (some people call them campervans) ensure that you have a safe and comfortable trip. In 2015, we will have 16 different layouts ranging from 2 to 6 berths and from budget to VIP. LandCruise Motorhome Hire is the best choice for luxury motorhome hire - the 8.5 metre 6 berth Dethleffs Esprit A-7870-2 is the best motorhome available to hire in the UK plus we have several other models over 7 metres long. We also have the smallest motorhome on the market – The Swift Esprit 412. Not sure which motorhome to hire? Have a look at our guide to choosing the right motorhome for you. We also specialise in dog-friendly motorhome hire.
Motorhome Sales, Storage & Workshop
If you own your own motorhome or looking to purchase one, you too can benefit from the facilities at LandCruise Motorhome Hire.
Details of ex fleet motorhomes to be sold in our next End of Season sale will be shown on our Sales Page in June 2015.
Hardstanding motorhome storage available in our locked compound. For further details see our Storage Page.
Our workshop staff are available for Habitation & Damp Checks, Servicing & more.
What it costs to hire?
The cheapest 2 berth costs between £400 per week in winter and £800 in summer. A typical family 4-6 berth motorhome costs between £450 to £950. For further information, see our hire prices. In addition to the hire tariff, you should allow for:
- £5 – £7 per day for second driver insurance
- £2.50 per day if you have 3 points on your licence
- The insurance excess is £750 with an option to reduce to £0 if you take out Collision Damage Waiver
- £1 per day for propane gas
- From £100 per week if you wish to travel to mainland Europe
- 1% charge if you use a credit card
- Security Bond: Pre-authorised transaction taken for £750
We do not have any other administration charges.
Why choose us?
The LandCruise Motorhome Hire experience includes:
- An immaculately cleaned motorhome
- Collection and return any day of the week
- Short and long term hire
- Hires available for UK or European Travel
- Free membership of the Camping and Caravanning Club
- Digital TV/DVD as standard
- Fully comprehensive vehicle insurance
- AA breakdown cover
- Extensive range of optional items
- Free secure parking for your car
- A full tank of diesel when you set off – please return it full
Planning your trip
Our crew are on hand to give you travel advice, a thorough handover demonstration at the time of collection and if you need any help while you’re away just give us a call 24 hours a day. Whether you are new to motorhome hire or you are an experienced motorhome traveller, we will offer you everything you need to have a holiday to remember. Interested, but looking for inspiration on where to go – have a look at Things to Do/Places to Go for inspiration on where to stay. It includes recommended campsites in the South of England including East and West Sussex, Hampshire, the New Forest and Dorset. Plus information on where to stay all year round and links to directories covering the UK and Europe.